Article Submission Request Form
Attention All Wound Care Experts
Do you have something meaningful to say about wound care principles, documentation and assessment, regulatory issues, reimbursement, ICD-10, product technologies, or other subjects that would be of interest to health care professionals in wound care?
WoundSource.com is the leading resource for health care providers to gain an understanding of the impact of policy changes, evidence-based practice and other practical challenges associated with wound management. We invite you to engage this influential audience by submitting a guest article on topics related to wound management, documentation and coding/billing issues.
- Gain exposure for yourself or your organization’s thought leaders – our site averages 53,000 visits a month.
- Gain additional exposure and increase your social media presence as accepted article posts will be shared on WoundSource’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook networks.
- All accepted articles are also included in our weekly WoundSource ENEWS sent to over 10,000 opted-in subscribers.
- Beyond exposure on our sites, we include a site link back to all accepted submissions giving contributors SEO value.
- If we publish more than one of your posts they will be linked through a single meta tag of your name giving you a URL dedicated to your posts.
Who Should Contribute
Anyone with a passion for wound care who would like to share their knowledge, experience and expertise with the WoundSource community including:
- Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals,
- Health care marketers and other industry professionals,
- For profit or non-profit companies,
- And nursing and legal consultants.
What to Contribute
- Must be original content and contain no reference to your business.
- Content related to issues relating to wound and/or practice management.
- Perspectives on practices, facilities or hospitals involved wound management.
- Best practices of wound management and documentation.
- Reviews and commentary on meetings or conferences relating to wound care.
- Content with educational value, not promotional.
- No news items, announcements, or events.
How to Contribute
- Article must be approximately 450-600 words in length.
- Must be submitted in Word format.
- Include 2 to 3 sentence bio and a site link.
- Attach headshot image to use (or company logo).
- Give us Twitter accounts we can use when tweeting the article (company and author are best).
- Content submitted is considered “work for hire.” Kestrel Health Information, Inc. retains rights to the piece (refer to Assignment of Copyright agreement issued at the time of content acceptance).