Article Submission Request Form
Attention All Wound Care Experts
Do you have something meaningful to say about wound care? WoundSource.com is the leading resource for health care providers to gain an understanding of the impact of new wound care products and technology, evidence-based practice and other practical challenges associated with wound management, and we need you to share your thoughts and knowledge on these topics. By submitting your articles to the WoundSource blog, you help lead the conversation as the field of wound care continues to evolve and grow.
We invite you to engage this influential clinical audience by submitting a guest article on any topic related to wound management. WoundSource.com serves over 160,000 monthly visitors with essential education to guide clinical practice. By contributing an article the WoundSource blog, authors have the opportunity to engage and educate an influential clinical audience, and raise awareness to issues and challenges in practicing wound care.
Want more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for article specifications, recommended topics or more details on how you can join the WoundSource team and help shape the voice and advancement of wound care.
- Gain exposure for yourself or your organization’s thought leaders – our site averages 250,000 visits a month.
- Gain additional exposure and increase your social media presence as accepted article posts will be shared on WoundSource‘s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook networks.
- All accepted articles are also included in our weekly WoundSource ENEWS sent to over 22,000 opted-in subscribers.
- Beyond exposure on our sites, we include a site link back to all accepted submissions giving contributors SEO value.
- If we publish more than one of your posts they will be linked through a single meta tag of your name giving you a URL dedicated to your posts.
Who Should Contribute
Anyone with a passion for wound care who would like to share their knowledge, experience and expertise with the WoundSource community including:
- Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals,
- Health care marketers and other industry professionals,
- For profit or non-profit companies,
- And nursing and legal consultants.
What to Contribute
- Must be original content and contain no reference to your business.
- Content related to issues relating to wound and/or practice management.
- Perspectives on practices, facilities or hospitals involved wound management.
- Best practices of wound management and documentation.
- Reviews and commentary on meetings or conferences relating to wound care.
- Content with educational value, not promotional.
- No news items, announcements, or events.
How to Contribute
- Article must be approximately 600-800 words in length.
- Must be submitted in Word format.
- Include 2 to 3 sentence bio and a site link.
- Attach headshot image to use (or company logo).
- Give us Twitter accounts we can use when tweeting the article (company and author are best).
- Content submitted is considered “work for hire.” Kestrel Health Information, Inc. retains rights to the piece (refer to Assignment of Copyright agreement issued at the time of content acceptance).